- For the well-being of our guests, customers and employees -.
The safety and health of you, your customers and employees is our top priority. We are doing everything we can to continue to maintain our high standards of quality and service and to protect you and ourselves.
We have used the pandemic as an opportunity and successfully carried out hygiene-compliant caterings during this challenging time and have been able to expand them with our experience. For this purpose, we have developed an appropriate safety concept that accompanies us in all our areas and has already become an integral part.
Our hygiene measures
- All employees receive extensive hygiene training
- The health of our employees is constantly monitored
- All employees wear work clothes, protective masks and gloves
- Routing to the catering areas
- Disinfection stations at the entrance area
- Disinfection of tables after each guest
- Food serving and consumption
- Serving areas with spit protection and serving zone for the plate
- Food serving by service staff without direct contact with employees
- Self-service by guests only for packaged food and bottled beverages
- All other food and open beverages are served exclusively by Käfer staff.
- Generous food and beverage serving areas with clear routing to keep guests at a distance during periods of increased traffic
Our work in the backoffice area
- All dishes and cutlery are cleaned at very high temperatures
- Disinfection of all surfaces and equipment
- Employee hygiene concept is applied
- Responsible project manager with focus on hygiene, who instructs all employees regularly
We support you in the planning and implementation of all procedures with regard to the current contact restrictions - our hygiene manager is always on site for you.